Monday, April 30, 2012

appliance lust.....

goodbye, crappy 12 year old dishwasher that rusted the edges of all of my dishes because the coating was worn off of the racks.....with your dents in the front panel from don smashing into it with the wood floor staple gun when he was laying the kitchen flooring.......and your yellowed control panel that i couldn't get white if i hit it with a jackhammer.....



 helllloooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
i think i'm in love!!!!

now i just need to get your big brother, the stove....

5 comments:

Musings Of A Gem said...

Oooh a shiny new toy!! So much fun!! Enjoy : )

Gemma xxx

P.s - Keep thinking about the lovely comment you left me..made my day!!

safdar ali said...

so beautiful. looking so lovely.

Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia

Georgianna said...

I had to stop by to see what you were up to – this is GORGEOUS! Sleek, stylish and sexy! :) xo

Galexi Cupcakes said...

I'm deathly jealous of your new dishwasher. If you saw my dishwasher you would either laugh yrself silly or die! Its ugly, old, black and bleak!!
Jackie

PC Richard and Son said...

I am absolutely in love with your new dishwasher from top to bottom, front to center! Great colors and so cozy! Of course the new dishwasher are super cool too!

PCRichards

Related Posts with Thumbnails