Thursday, April 7, 2011

now i'm really mad....

i don't know what made me do it, but i went back and looked at my blog from one year ago.
i knew it!!!
it was spring then....




these pictures were taken on april 4, 2010

these were taken today, april 7, 2011






what the heck is going on????....where is spring????
i'm going to have anger issues if things don't change around here soon!!!
here is a closer comparison...



the only thing positive i can say about this weather is
at least we are not dealing with 
this...
which was just 2 weeks ago!!!
 hurry spring, please!!!

7 comments:

Musings Of A Gem said...

Heehee....I'm sure it's on it's way...it's just a tad lost lol.

Hope you have a great weekend

Gemma x

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Don't worry, spring will come. Slowly but surely! = ) Something as wonderful and beautiful as spring is definitely worth waiting for...although, I can totally relate to your impatience!

.:Van:. said...

hope spring get going where you are...
over here we've been luckier...

try and enjoy the weekend!

Stephanie said...

Summer is already here in AZ! We always seem to skip Spring and plow into Summer.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Cindy,
I found your blog through house of turquoise. I'm not sure where you are located, but I live in Utah and am dealing with the same type of weather. Mama always told me, "Patience is a Virtue". I'm trying mama! I have been making sweet little birdhouses to help pass the time until Spring finally arrives. If you'd like, check them out on my blog. www.jannolson.blogspot.com

Privet and Holly said...

Smiling here,
as I can TOTALLY
relate!!!
Maybe that means
we'll have an
extra
extra
loooong summer??
xx Suzanne

Georgianna said...

Our spring was late coming this year, too. Although last year was really early. So it's hard to compare. The one good thing is that it WILL come!

Hope yours is with you soon! xo – g

Related Posts with Thumbnails